[FFmpeg-devel] XVID Keyframes setting

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith
Thu Jul 16 21:23:56 CEST 2009

I am, in fact, dealing with ffmpeg proper.  I was just giving an
example of an implementation that does what I'm trying to do.

I've tried the user list, and nobody seems to be able to help me out,
which is why I thought the developers might know of a seldom used, or
poorly documented flag that would work with xvid for setting a minimum
keyframe interval.

-Ben