[FFmpeg-devel] XVID Keyframes setting

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith
Thu Jul 16 21:13:31 CEST 2009

Sorry, I wasn't specific in my reference.  I meant the FFmpegX GUI.

I understand this list is not for other GUI implementations, but I'm
not looking for information on the GUI, just want to know how they
could have done this, and more importantly how I can accomplish the
same level of keyframe control over ffmpeg via the command line.

(using the xvid codec specifically)

Also, this is ultimately a project that will be done on linux, it's
just that FFmpegX is the only place I've been able to get these
settings to work properly.

Thanks,
-Ben