[FFmpeg-devel] Additional RTSP issues

Stas Oskin stas.oskin
Thu Jul 16 11:30:42 CEST 2009

Hi.

Well, if timeout is 80 then we send keepalives every 80/2, so 40sec. Try
> increasing this frequency.

Any idea how to check if the keep-alive being sent at all?

Because from this code, it seems that keep-alives are sent only for
WMS/Real-player, while in my case the server is a standard RTP one ( has
"server" in it's SDP server field), but it still specifies "timeout" in sdp.

Now, I did small patch, and just removed the "(rt->server_type ==
RTSP_SERVER_WMS || rt->server_type == RTSP_SERVER_REAL)" to test.

I still don't see any RTSP OPTIONS packets being sent in the sniffer.

Any idea why is that and how to see these RTSP packets?