[FFmpeg-devel] Possible new feature: moving zoom

Jean-Michel Pouré jmpoure
Sat Jul 11 23:01:31 CEST 2009

This is kind of camera (for movie) or Ken Burns effect (photos).

The right place to add this feature is MLT (command line video engine)
with Kdenlive (GUI). MLT is based on FFmpeg and is more the place to add
your feature.

To describe and discuss your project, you can connect here:
http://www.kdenlive.org/forum/contribution-forums/kdenlive-brainstorming

We will help you implement the feature in MLT. Dan Dennedy has a project
to implement the Ken Burns effect. I don't know the advancement of code.
We can discuss that on Kdenlive forum.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel Pour?

Le samedi 11 juillet 2009 ? 22:48 +0200, Stefano Sabatini a ?crit :