[FFmpeg-devel] Make FLV decoder expose meta-data

Art Clarke aclarke
Mon Jul 6 22:29:03 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Ramiro Polla <ramiro.polla at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Art Clarke<aclarke at xuggle.com> wrote:
> > Attached patches must be applied in order (they build on each other).
>
> Just a quick note: they should be made with diff -u

They are unified diffs already -- Is this not so? I just left the SVN
revision header info as from the first diff so that the patch applier would
know they all were sequentially applied to that revision.

- Art

--
http://www.xuggle.com/
xu?ggle (z?' gl) v. To freely encode, decode, and experience audio and

Use Xuggle to get the power of FFmpeg in Java.