[FFmpeg-devel] Bug fixing (and documentation?) weekend: 14th/15th of February

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Jan 31 23:22:54 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 01:46:06PM -0800, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> Robert Swain wrote:

> >> also theres extra karma available for thouse who start bugfixing before
> >> the 14/15 and double karma for everyone who starts right now
> >
> > Indeed! And if you have bugs you haven't reported/fixed, please do!
>
> I think a warning cleanup would be nice also.

i agree but its not important for the release, id rather see bugs
fixed ...

I wish the Xiph folks would stop pretending they've got something they
do not.  Somehow I fear this will remain a wish. -- M?ns Rullg?rd