[FFmpeg-devel] Bug fixing (and documentation?) weekend: 14th/15th of February

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Sat Jan 31 15:33:04 CET 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 8:54 AM, Robert Swain <robert.swain at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you don't have other plans on that weekend and want to assist us in
> our efforts, please do join us on IRC ( #ffmpeg-devel on
> irc.freenode.net ) and/or post your patches to this mailing list.
> Hopefully the list won't get swamped. :) If you aren't a programmer
> but want to contribute, we have a lot of documentation tasks that can
> be done too and all are welcome to work in that area.

You might want to make a wiki page where:
- people can sign up to help
- people can sign up for specific tasks to start with (prevet duplication)

I'll be away most of that weekend, but might show up 15th evening EST
(UTC -5), sorry.

Ronald