[FFmpeg-devel] Bug fixing (and documentation?) weekend: 14th/15th of February

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Jan 31 14:55:57 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 01:54:05PM +0000, Robert Swain wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For those not following the FOMS and release threads, we are
> encouraging beginning some regular bug fixing 'events' during which we
> all try to fix as many known bugs as we can from roundup or wherever
> else. The first such event will be on the weekend of the 14th and 15th
> of February.
>
> If you don't have other plans on that weekend and want to assist us in
> our efforts, please do join us on IRC ( #ffmpeg-devel on
> irc.freenode.net ) and/or post your patches to this mailing list.
> Hopefully the list won't get swamped. :) If you aren't a programmer
> but want to contribute, we have a lot of documentation tasks that can
> be done too and all are welcome to work in that area.

also theres extra karma available for thouse who start bugfixing before
the 14/15 and double karma for everyone who starts right now

No human being will ever know the Truth, for even if they happen to say it
by chance, they would not even known they had done so. -- Xenophanes