[FFmpeg-devel] Question about merging files with svn

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Jan 27 11:56:08 CET 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 09:16:35AM +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I plan to apply my first "RTP headers cleanup" patch
> (http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2009-January/059453.html)
> soon. This patch basically merges rtp_internal.h into rtp.h.
>
> Now, I am not sure what's the proper way to do it with svn: "svn cp" will
> not work (I thins), because rtp_internal.h is merged in a file that is
> already in the repository. Any suggestion?

> Or can I simply apply the patch, do a "svn rm rtp_internal.h", and I am
> done?

yes

Breaking DRM is a little like attempting to break through a door even
though the window is wide open and the only thing in the house is a bunch
of things you dont want and which you would get tomorrow for free anyway