[FFmpeg-devel] FOMS 2009 FFmpeg outbrief

Daniel Verkamp daniel
Tue Jan 27 01:25:58 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 12:02:41AM +0100, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 11:13:13PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>> > why is fate not running doxgen and counting the warnings & errors it prints?
[...]
>> Or to put it more clearly: There is not really much sense in running
>> doxygen on loads of different architectures and operating systems,
>> so it does not really fit FATE...
>
> well i agree but also its better to run redundantly than run not at all
> if it can be done just on one fate machine that of course would be fine
> as well ...

I slapped together a cron job to update and run doxygen at 15-minute
intervals, counting lines of stderr output; it doesn't do anything too
fancy yet, but I would be happy to extend it if it's useful...

http://drv.nu/ffmpeg/doxygen/logs/

Thanks,
-- Daniel Verkamp