[FFmpeg-devel] FOMS 2009 FFmpeg outbrief

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Mon Jan 26 17:01:27 CET 2009

Hi Mans,

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 10:52 AM, M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com> wrote:
> "Ronald S. Bultje" <rsbultje at gmail.com> writes:
>>> Can anybody shine a light on this?
>>
>> It is a blind way of releasing weekly or monthly snapshots of the
>> current trunk with essentially no guaranteed QA&co. The idea is to get
>> it out so people use it.
>
> We have a public svn repository, and we put daily snapshots on the web
> server.  Isn't that enough?

It addresses the complaint that there's no releases.

However, I honestly don't think making releases will change the
complaining about ffmpeg at all. It would be so good if they would
interact in and contribute to this discussion.

Ronald