[FFmpeg-devel] a64 encoder 6th round

Bitbreaker/METALVOTZE bitbreaker
Sat Jan 24 21:53:40 CET 2009

Fixed all alignment issues found by Diego, updates Changelog and
documentation.

> these could be set to FFMIN(width, C64XRES) ... i think

done so.
> *dest++ = ...

I did forgo on that, as there was a bug anyway when scaling video below
C64XRES. Fixed that.

>> +                row1 <<= 2;
>> +                if (prep_dither_patterns[dither][y & 3][x & 3])
>> +                    row1 |= vals[index2];
>> +                else
>> +                    row1 |= vals[index1];
>> +            charset[y] = row1;
>>

> could be simplified slightly with put_bits()

Unfortunatedly this didn't work out and trashes the charset when i do
so. I guess because i redo certain chars in 5col mode. I could of course
split things up into another loop for calculating the error first and
adjusting pixels and a loop for rendering a charset line. But maybe that
bloats up things more than it helps?

Kindest regards,

Toby