[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg hangs on regression

Stefan Gehrer stefan.gehrer
Sat Jan 24 09:33:05 CET 2009

Mike Melanson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 'make test' is hanging when run on x86_32 and x86_64 (Linux). I saw an
> email or 2 on the SVN list about this. What is being done to fix this?
> FATE is on hold until this is resolved.
>
> Further, I tried the new FunCom ISS support and it also hangs. Is this
> related? With any files from this directory:
>
> http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/game-formats/funcom-iss/
>
> ffmpeg -i file.iss -f crc -
>
> It seems to get stuck trying to reach EOF.

ISS should be fixed now (r16740), at least I tested your command line
and it finishes. Also the playback was broken as it was, I really
should test the last version of a patch before committing, not
just one in between :/

Stefan