[FFmpeg-devel] Patch for when SVN doesn't set execute bit on version.sh

Art Clarke aclarke
Tue Jan 20 06:35:55 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 11:43 PM, V?ctor Paesa <wzrlpy at arsystel.com> wrote:
>> I figured it's save to work around it by using the edit I
>> submitted (all of our own build scripts work that way now, although we
>> use automake's $(SH) variable).

Seems that everyone agrees that this is a known condition that can
happen with svn on windows, but no one has commented on the actual
patch.  I believe it is 100% safe and makes the build process more
robust overall.  Any thoughts?

- Art

--
http://www.xuggle.com/
xu?ggle (z?' gl) v. To freely encode, decode, and experience audio and video.

Use Xuggle to get the power of FFMPEG in Java.