[FFmpeg-devel] E-AC3 Dependent substream decoding sample

LRN lrn1986
Fri Jan 16 10:43:28 CET 2009

Justin Ruggles wrote:
> LRN wrote:
>
>> Do you still need one?
>>

> We do have one already, but it would be nice to have another.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

I've put it into ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/MPlayer/incoming/ . File name
is "Dependent_substream_decoding_sample.m2ts". I've used TsRemux (GPLv3,
Windows-only) to demux DolbyDigital Plus audio stream from it (i failed
to do that with FFmpeg), but in case you can't use TsRemux i've
uploaded  demuxed audio stream too, its file name is
"Dependent_substream_decoding_sample_demuxed_audio_stream.eac3".