[FFmpeg-devel] RTP mark bit not passed to parse_packet

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Jan 15 23:12:07 CET 2009

Hi Ronald,

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
[...]
>> I am waiting for all the RTP changes to be stabilised, and then I'll submit
>> my patches.
>
> Don't worry, just submit, I'll regen my patches.

Ok... I am finishing some test and I'll send out my patches in some minutes.

> I have a lot of stuff
> coming (QT, ASF, some RDT maintainance patches, etc.) or in the works
> (SV3V payload parser, looking at QDM2 now, any requests for other
> stuff?).

Well, it would be nice to extend/fix some of the current
parsers/depacketisers to make them more robust against packet loss...
(most of them just discard the payload header)

				Luca