[FFmpeg-devel] RTP mark bit not passed to parse_packet

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Thu Jan 15 14:45:40 CET 2009

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Alexandre FERRIEUX -
FT/RD/SIRP/ASF/SOFTL <alexandre.ferrieux at orange-ftgroup.com> wrote:
> Notice that a possible alternative is to add a 'mbit' field in the
> RTPDemuxContext structure which is now public, see comment in
> rtp_internal.h:

I would prefer not, since parse_packet() can be called with either a
RTPDemuxContext or a RDTDemuxContext, depending on server type. The
parse_packet() function itself doesn't know who's calling it and
should be prepared for handling either.

See my TransportContext patch on this list last month, I need to
answer questions in that one but have been a bit busy...

Ronald