[FFmpeg-devel] Probable WunderRadio ffmpeg LGPL violation

Måns Rullgård mans
Wed Jan 14 20:49:54 CET 2009

"Ronald S. Bultje" <rsbultje at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Reimar D?ffinger
> <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:
>> I forgot: but please check the "about" dialog or whatever they may have
>> first to really make sure they indeed did not include it.
>
> It is a help screen, and the proper attribution plus website reference
> is included, at least in the latest version. See screenshot [1],
> kindly provided to me by the author of the above app. No DMCA needed.

There is indeed an easily found link on the download page.  I'm
checking it out now.

It would be nice if they corrected the FFmpeg spelling and changed the
link to point at ffmpeg.org, though.  Since you've already been in
contact with them, maybe you could request this.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com