[FFmpeg-devel] Probable WunderRadio ffmpeg LGPL violation

Guillaume POIRIER gpoirier
Wed Jan 14 20:37:50 CET 2009

Hello,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 8:20 PM, Ronald S. Bultje <rsbultje at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Reimar D?ffinger
> <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:
>> I forgot: but please check the "about" dialog or whatever they may have
>> first to really make sure they indeed did not include it.
>
> It is a help screen, and the proper attribution plus website reference
> is included, at least in the latest version. See screenshot [1],
> kindly provided to me by the author of the above app. No DMCA needed.

Here's the link to the tarball:
http://www.wunderground.com/support/WunderRadioLGPL.html

Guillaume
--
Only a very small fraction of our DNA does anything; the rest is all
comments and ifdefs.

Joe E. Lewis  - "There's only one thing money won't buy, and that is poverty."