[FFmpeg-devel] a bug about RTSP_PROTOCOL_RTP_TCP

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sat Jan 3 19:17:07 CET 2009

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> RTSP/TCP has no RTCP packets, they are used for keeping connections
> alive and maintaining connection information for UDP transfers only.

I agree that most of the rtcp informations are meaningless in this case
but I don't recall anything in the current rfc nor the draft for rtsp2
about suppressing rtcp while using interleaved transports.

I'll try to check again, please tell me if you had already and point me
where so I could spare some time ^^;

lu

--

Luca Barbato