[FFmpeg-devel] Roundup ML broken

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sat Feb 28 14:14:48 CET 2009

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> The roundup ML is apparently no longer receiveing any mails from roundup
> ive already checked mailman but it seems nothing is held or discarded
> there

Recently we got an upgrade and I forgot to bring up the outgoing postfix
for the mailing list, now you all should get all the past emails since
they were kept on the roundup server.

In addition I discovered that the current dns service has bogus PTR
entries that will cause and are causing issues. The problem is due the
registrar dns management system not setting them correctly, we are
trying to sort this out.

lu

--

Luca Barbato