[FFmpeg-devel] XVMC Deathmatch

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Feb 22 00:59:20 CET 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 12:32:30AM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 11:32:30PM +0200, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:
> > On 2/18/09, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
[...]> > >> As for designing and implementing the common hwaccel interface,

> > > i suspect we soon will have the common hwaccel interface as patches
> > > have alraedy been posted and probably will sooner or later pass review
> > >
> > > besides, as a special offer to you, you get 1 point per fixed issue from
> > > roundup (dont forget mentioning the issue number in the commit message)
> > > :)
> >
> > I have only user account there.
>
> no, you have a developer account on roundup since 2008-08-26 18:30:02
> i upgrade all users to developers that i spot, but i surely miss many
> and ive not gone over the list since some time

i just went over the list again and upgraded a few more devels i spoted.
If i missed someone please scream
Also you can notice who has a devel account by looking at the
"Assigned To" drop down menu in the web interface to roundup.

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give
it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For
even the very wise cannot see all ends. -- Gandalf