[FFmpeg-devel] Netgem

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Feb 21 20:10:11 CET 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 07:01:42PM +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Ronald S. Bultje <rsbultje <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I'm interested in their rtp_asf.c file, to be honest, I'd like to see
> > if they integrated stream selection. Carl, could you upload that also?
>
> There is a link to the complete sources in issue678, I also uploaded them to
> incoming/issue678.
> I had not realized diff -r would not show complete diffs of all new files, there
> are a couple of custom rtp* files in libavformat.

> The other file they added is libtremor glue - do we need this?

dunno, does anyone want to add libtremor support? personally id say no

Frequently ignored awnser#1 FFmpeg bugs should be sent to our bugtracker. User
questions about the command line tools should be sent to the ffmpeg-user ML.
And questions about how to use libav* should be sent to the libav-user ML.