[FFmpeg-devel] Patch to add support for handling multiple edit lists in MOV files

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Fri Feb 20 03:48:53 CET 2009

Hi,

On 2/18/2009 1:41 PM, Krishna Gadepalli wrote:
> I have attached a patch to add support for multiple edit list in MOV files.
> I ported this over from Xine (demux_qt.c)It seems to fix the av sync issue
> in menace00.mov and bedroses.mov (hard to see this one) in
> http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/mov/editlist
> I cant see (or rather hear) the av sync issue with the other samples in that
> directory.
>
> This patch removes the time_offset code which addressed only the single
> edit-list case - since it handles that case also.
>
> Any feedback is appreciated...

Nice to see someone working on this.

However, If I'm not mistaken, Xine license is GPL, while mov.c is LGPL,
this is a problem, unless you can get author(s) approval to relicense
this code.

checking for life_signs in -lkenny... no