[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg.org clean up

Robert Swain robert.swain
Thu Feb 19 01:55:45 CET 2009

2009/2/18 Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 10:43:26PM +0000, Robert Swain wrote:
>> 2009/2/18 Aurelien Jacobs <aurel at gnuage.org>:
>> > The only thing which looks slightly strange is the mix between serif and
>> > sans-serif. I'm not sure what to think about it. At least the menu should
>> > use sans-serif I think.
>>
>> This was actually an intentional recommendation from the guy who did
>> http://handbrake.fr/ and I sneaked it in there to see if anyone would
>> notice. I expected people would but I thought I'd try it to see what
>> it looked like.
>
> But somehow you did it the odd way around.  Books in print often use
> sans-serif for the titles and serif for the text.

I thought it was strange too to be honest.

> Oh, and I like the mockup.  It's unostentatious and functional, yet
> good-looking.

I'm glad you like it too. The great thing is that the changes are
pretty much all CSS. I had to change a couple of divs from using
classes to ids as I should have done in the first place really, and I
had misplaced some <p> around <h3> for the news articles but that was
all. I think that says something. :)

Regards,
Rob