[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] RM demuxer should be rewritten

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Mon Feb 16 00:01:20 CET 2009

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Kostya <kostya.shishkov at gmail.com> wrote:
> None of this is easy to fix with current demuxer so I suggest
> rewriting that hacky thing from scratch (with documenting all
> that stuff first). I even offer myself for doing this.

Sure. I can help, if people want this.

However,

I have a patch that addresses multirate file handling and I think that
aac-an handling is easy to fix. I would somehow rather just
incrementally fix the current one but that's solely my own opinion, if
you think it's easier from scratch then go for it and I'll redo my
patches against that tree.

Ronald