[FFmpeg-devel] Roundup being migrated

Robert Swain robert.swain
Sun Feb 15 04:06:55 CET 2009

2009/2/15 Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx>:
> Do I have crontab privileges on mphq? (Checking... 'crontab -e' works).
> I should be able to come up with an automated monitoring solution for
> /incoming. I'm thinking of something along the lines of:
>
> * initialize database of all files in incoming/, along with their timestamps

Database eh? Off-topic, but I'd like some sort of patch management
system that is:

- Patches pending review
- Patches that have been reviewed but need to have issues addressed
- Patches that have been OKed but need to be applied

So that one doesn't have to trawl through the mailing list to see if
there are OKed patches waiting to have regressions tests run and be
applied. A link to the mailing list thread might be handy for figuring
out a commit message and giving credit though.

Regards,
Rob