[FFmpeg-devel] Roundup being migrated

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Feb 13 21:34:01 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 08:44:14PM +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >> I prefer not to lose data, but I must admit it's very inconvenient that
> >> roundup will not be (fully) available for the bug fixing weekend.
> >
> > The word incompetent comes to mind
> > first because one doesnt do such a move when the tracker is needed most and
> > second because one doesnt fail and require 3 days to copy some db.
>
> The word "getting notified after they cut the cables" comes to mind.

i didnt say you are incompetent, rather someone clearly is.

how much data would be lost? if its just a few entries someone could copy
and paste them from the ML / resend

Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated
form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty. -- Plato