[FFmpeg-devel] releases and stuff

Mike Melanson mike
Thu Feb 12 04:24:40 CET 2009

Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Can somebody else than Mike confirm that the codectest works for him on plain
> svn on x86_64 on any compiler (and post gcc -v and the used configure line)?
> Mike, how did you configure your gcc's?

I read the rest of this thread. I don't know if we're talking about the
DV or WMA tests failing right now. But here is how I usually configure gcc:

mkdir build-gcc
cd build-gcc
../gcc-x.y.z/configure --prefix=/usr/local/gcc-x.y.x \
   --enable-languages=c
make && make install

With x86_64 builds, I often feel compelled to stipulate
--disable-multilib as well.

--
     -Mike Melanson