[FFmpeg-devel] XVMC diego vs. ivan
Wed Feb 11 20:30:57 CET 2009
As you likely noticed we have 2 developers who have a very seriuous problem
about the color of a filename or 2.
Both have asked me to step in more or less.
As this filename means the world to each of our gladiators they are willing
to flame&troll to the death but this didnt work too well online so they
started to be frustrated that they are still both alive and not laying with
cut off limbs in the dirt ...
So ive decide to by the ancient rules and traditions
to call both of them to a fight to the death.
* i will review the xvmc code
* i will post my review as soon as its done, likely today
* fixing each point completely (or almost so) gives a point
* breaking compilation, regtests or the code in question looses
1 point per commit that causes such breakage if the other
gladiator notices the breakage and post a note to ffmpeg-cvslog
* when all points have been dealt with or there is a period of 24h
without commits by the gladiators related to the deathmatch the
* commiting code that is not split cleanly (that is deals with 2 issues at
once) or commits that just try to obstruct the other leads to
loss of 1 point
* If there is a winner (one that has more points than the other)
then he shall until a future such match or vote have absolute
power over xvmc file and identifer names and related header installation.
* if neither gladiator achives more than 0 points than the file
shall be declated unmaintained
* If both have the same number of points >0 then ivan shall have
absolut power over xvmc file and identifer names and related header installation.
(this just confirms that ivan is still maintainer and active)
That is of course all unless the 2 can agree on some compromise before i
post my review
Michael GnuPG fingerprint: 9FF2128B147EF6730BADF133611EC787040B0FAB
> ... defining _GNU_SOURCE...
For the love of all that is holy, and some that is not, don't do that.
-- Luca & Mans
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the ffmpeg-devel