[FFmpeg-devel] xvmc_render.h ---> xvmc.h

Benoit Fouet benoit.fouet
Wed Feb 11 16:25:06 CET 2009

On 02/11/2009 04:17 PM, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:
> On 2/11/09, Benoit Fouet <benoit.fouet at free.fr> wrote:

>>> I just asked whether there is
>>>
>>>   Anybody who prefers xvmc_pixfmt.h over xmvc.h?
>>>
>>> Are you such a person?
>>>

>> yes... but I don't think it matters much...
>>

> Does this also mean that you are OK with keeping the things as they are now?
> But if there is some _really good reason_ for change you'd prefer xvmc_pixfmt.
> (please give full answer, not just yes/no;)

if this file has to be renamed for one reason or another (I must admit
that right now, this just looks like details to me), I'd prefer it to be
renamed in the longer form Michael proposed than in the shorter form
that Diego proposed...
Is that a long enough answer ? :)

Ben