[FFmpeg-devel] FOMS 2009 FFmpeg outbrief

Reinhard Tartler siretart
Wed Feb 4 15:31:19 CET 2009

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik at rangers.eu.org> writes:

>> I thought all pkgconfig patches were applied and people were happy...
>
> From Fedora camp, I'm quite happy. The pkg-config tool is broken in RedHat
> Enterprise 5 currently, but it's not FFmpeg's problem and I'm going
> to work around it until it's fixed.
>
> I suspect Debian maintainer is happy too, as it was his patch that I applied.

I haven't heard more complaints about the .pc file, so I'm more or less
happy. I think the .pc file is a bit cumbersomely (because if the many
discrimination of cases), but it seems to work just fine!

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4