[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] Use Transfer-Encoding: chunked (and perhaps PUT) for HTTP uploads

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Mon Dec 21 16:48:31 CET 2009

Hi Tomas,

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Tomas H?rdin <tomas.hardin at codemill.se> wrote:
> To remedy this I added the flag "chunked_upload" to HTTPContext and
> modified http_connect(), http_write() and http_close() appropriately.

There's "chunksize" already, that should be sufficient (-1 if not
chunked, set if chunked). Is there a specific reason why the new
variable is needed?

I agree using POST is a little bit weird, but I disagree that it's
wrong. Both are fine in different situations. The default should
probably be PUT though, not POST.

Ronald