[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] please vote for our NGO name

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sat Dec 19 17:48:21 CET 2009

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 04:24:25PM +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Reimar D?ffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> writes:
>
> > On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 04:40:26PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> >> Let's vote some more to solve the voting problems.
> >
> > Your solution seems to be flaming to solve problems nobody else sees.
> > Now that sure is more helpful...
>
> For the record, I agree with Diego.

Now if only I could figure out what exactly it is you agree with.
Obviously my response was an exaggeration but between the last
few mails I don't even know anymore what exactly Diego's complaint
is about.