[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] please vote for our NGO name

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Dec 19 15:29:41 CET 2009

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 06:21:49AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 02:36:38PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> > > 1) I don't currently have time to reply to every email in realtime.
> > > 2) The objections *did* get raised, but were promptly ignored when the
> > >    voting started, i.e. all the bad names were put up as candidates.
> >
> > You can express your objections in the vote like everyone else by ranking
> > names you object to worse than ones you do not object to.
> >
> > Also suggesting another name required just 2 developers, this did not happen
>
> False.

Which 2 developers did suggest which name, when and where that was not
considered?

> > What iam trying to say here is that noone not just not you proposed other
> > names
>
> False.

Which names where proposed (by 2+ ffmpeg developers) that where not included?

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be. -- Socrates