[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] please vote for our NGO name

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Sat Dec 19 09:58:50 CET 2009

On 12/14/09 5:23 PM, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we can't agree on a name for our fancy new non-profit org, so we want
> YOU to help us choose a name. Voting is open to all developers /
> contributors with an SVN account at svn.ffmpeg.org.
>
> You can choose between the following names:
> * Free Multimedia Tech / freemediatech.org
> * FFMTech (Foundation for Free Multimedia Technologies)
> * FFmedia (Foundation for Free MultimEDIA)
> * OMF (Open Multimedia Foundation)
> * FFm.org (Foundation for Free Multimedia)
> * FFmpeg Foundation
> * FFMF (Fast Forward Multimedia Foundation)
>
 > [...]
>
> Voting will last until this week's friday (December 18th, 2009),
> 11:59PM EST (GMT-5), and I will announce the results + winner soon
> after that, probably saturday. You can confirm the results by adding
> up all votes yourself, since voting is public.
>
> Have fun!
> Ronald

Sorry, I'm late, just arrived home in France, despite the snow.
Here is my vote I hope it's not too late:

1) FFMTech (Foundation for Free Multimedia Technologies)
2) FFmedia (Foundation for Free MultimEDIA)
3) FFm.org (Foundation for Free Multimedia)

--
Baptiste COUDURIER