[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] please vote for our NGO name

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Dec 15 04:40:53 CET 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 06:47:44PM -0500, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Ronald S. Bultje <rsbultje at gmail.com> wrote:
> > You can choose between the following names:
> > * Free Multimedia Tech / freemediatech.org
> > * FFMTech (Foundation for Free Multimedia Technologies)
> > * FFmedia (Foundation for Free MultimEDIA)
> > * OMF (Open Multimedia Foundation)
> > * FFm.org (Foundation for Free Multimedia)
> > * FFmpeg Foundation
> > * FFMF (Fast Forward Multimedia Foundation)
>
> My vote (bit late):
> 1) FFmpeg Foundation
> 2) FFMTech
> 3) Free Multimedia Tech
> 4) FFmedia
> 5) FFMF
> 6) FFm.org

you broke my condorcet voting code, could you all please try to use
copy&paste.

btw, the leading choice ATM is free Multimedia Tech no matter which way
one counts (assuming lack of bugs in code).
i dont want to spoil the celebrations but didnt you say
the name must contain "Foundation" "syndicate" "cosa nostra ;)" ?

Many things microsoft did are stupid, but not doing something just because
microsoft did it is even more stupid. If everything ms did were stupid they
would be bankrupt already.