[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] please vote for our NGO name

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Mon Dec 14 22:48:28 CET 2009

Hello,

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Ronald S. Bultje <rsbultje at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we can't agree on a name for our fancy new non-profit org, so we want
> YOU to help us choose a name. Voting is open to all developers /
> contributors with an SVN account at svn.ffmpeg.org.

Well, I do have svn write rights...

You can choose between the following names:
> * Free Multimedia Tech / freemediatech.org
> * FFMTech (Foundation for Free Multimedia Technologies)
> * FFmedia (Foundation for Free MultimEDIA)
> * OMF (Open Multimedia Foundation)
> * FFm.org (Foundation for Free Multimedia)
> * FFmpeg Foundation
> * FFMF (Fast Forward Multimedia Foundation)

   1. Free Multimedia Tech / freemediatech.org
   2. FFmedia (Foundation for Free MultimEDIA)
   3. FFMTech (Foundation for Free Multimedia Technologies)
   4.
   5. FFmpeg Foundation
   6. OMF (Open Multimedia Foundation)
   7. FFm.org (Foundation for Free Multimedia)
   8. FFMF (Fast Forward Multimedia Foundation)

Guillaume
--
"I am the Jesus Christ of politics. I sacrifice myself for everyone."

-- Silvio Berlusconi