[FFmpeg-devel] building ffmpeg for iphone - mini tutorial

Theodore Watson theo
Sun Dec 13 13:43:52 CET 2009

Hi Deigo,

I don't actually - I spent a ton of time trying different flags to get
the library building and so some of them are probably not necessary.
Looking online it looks like the non-free one might be needed if we
want to add aac support. ( which I was trying at one point ).

Really I know quite little about the proper way to configure ffmpeg -
these were just the results that worked for me.

Theo Watson

www.theowatson.com
www.openframeworks.cc