[FFmpeg-devel] Intel IPP H264 encoder

armand bendanan armand.bendanan
Fri Dec 4 14:04:01 CET 2009

> From: ffmpeg-devel-bounces at mplayerhq.hu [mailto:ffmpeg-devel-
> armand bendanan <armand.bendanan at free.fr> writes:
>
> >> From: ffmpeg-devel-bounces at mplayerhq.hu [mailto:ffmpeg-devel-
> >> bounces at mplayerhq.hu] On Behalf Of M?ns Rullg?rd

> lack
> >>
> >> I think we'll do just fine without his "contributions".
> >
> > I disagree

We were not talking about contribution(s) but about contributor!
The contribution itself, you didn't want to see it.

> How can you disagree about numbers?  Do you disagree about 2+2=4 too?

Can you be more precise? " about numbers?", which numbers?

2+2=4 : depending on the context, it can be more, or less.

Armand Bendanan

database 4660 (20091204) __________

http://www.eset.com