[FFmpeg-devel] AMR-NB decoder

Robert Swain robert.swain
Wed Aug 12 22:03:39 CEST 2009

Hey,

2009/8/10 Colin McQuillan <m.niloc at googlemail.com>:

[...]

> I have tried to address every other comment made in the thread. The
> main changes are cosmetics, using fixed point tables to save space,
> and keeping the algebraic codebook vector sparse until
> anti_sparseness.
>
> amrnb-decoder-r2.patch uses high-pass-filterf.patch, agc-3.patch, and
> circ-addf.patch.

circ-addf committed after editing the comments a little and discussing
them with Colin on IRC. I think maybe the high-pass filter should be
made at least somewhat generic as the missing QCELP postfilter uses a
filter that is the same order but with different coefficients. I think
using the stuff from iirfilter.{c,h} would be overkill for this
purpose. I'm discussing this with Colin too.

Regards,
Rob