[FFmpeg-devel] Request for advice/ small patch for RTCP BYE pactets

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Thu Apr 16 09:19:30 CEST 2009

Kevin DuBois <kdub432 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I am unfortunately swamped with end-of semester projects and will probably
> not be able to work on this anymore until at least the 24th.

Given that many patches rot for years, this will not scare anybody.

Please note that top-posting and thread-hijacking are considered rude on this
list. Please learn what they are and avoid in future.
Additionally, you should cut the message you are replying to.

Carl Eugen