[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg SVN account

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Wed Apr 15 22:35:59 CEST 2009

Hi Erion,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Erion Omeri <erion.omeri at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if it is possible to get access to add my working files to
> the repository?

So normally, we'd go through a few patch iterations and then when the
patch is accepted, I or someone else would commit it for you. If you
hang around and contribute a lot, you'd eventually get your own SVN.

Since all you wanted to do is add new files to be able to get the
diff, you could (for now) do diff -u /dev/null $newfile >> patchfile
to add it to the patchfile generated with svn diff > patchfile. Does
anyone here know whether you can do svn add in an anonymous tree to be
able to add the output of that file to svn diff?

Ronald