[FFmpeg-devel] how connect ffmpeg irc chatting room...

Robert Ramiega jedi
Fri Apr 10 11:46:09 CEST 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 06:09:00PM +0900, KyungJoon wrote:
> i wan to enter ffmpeg irc chatting room...
>
> my client program can't connect ffmpeg irc chatting room

 You didn't include enough info to do anything than guessing from crystall
ball so....

 Get your client to connect to chat.freenode.net port 6777 and after that
type /join #ffmpeg

 In case of any more problems please visit http://freenode.net

--
 NameLess, the Jedi     | Just a friendly Jedi Knight
 Robert Rami?ga         | http://nlj.plukwa.net/