[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code participation

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann
Tue Apr 7 22:58:25 CEST 2009

Ronald S. Bultje schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Thilo Borgmann
> <thilo.borgmann at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> I also attached the patch for the API changes in ffplay.c and ffmpeg.c to
>> use the new functions.
>>

> You missed try_decode_frame() in libavformat/utils.c.
>

> And libavcodec/api-example.c.

Ok, api-example.c is not a problem, I've already written an updated
AVPacket-version.

But I think it would make sense to create a new function
"try_decode_frame2()" in the same way as for avcodec_decode_video()
because it is parameterized with a pointer to the buffer and an int for
the size, but it should be called using an AVPacket struct instead. What
do you think?

TB