[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-user] Remuxing for the PS3

John Lange john
Sat Apr 4 01:41:01 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 21:59 +0200, Christian Iversen wrote:

> Now, is there anything I can do in terms of creating test cases,
> producing correct vs. incorrect test files (with TSMuxer, for example),
> or something else? I want to help, but I'm not sufficiently up to speed
> with the ffmpeg codebase to completely rewrite the ts muxer, as it were.

Christian, as per my earlier question, can you provide me with examples
of a working test case? I have yet to create anything with TSMuxer that
will play on the PS3. What settings are you using and if you have a
sample mkv I could try it on that would be great.

--
John Lange
http://www.johnlange.ca