[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code participation

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann
Fri Apr 3 19:13:10 CEST 2009

Michael Niedermayer schrieb:
> ff_h263_decode_frame2 ?

Oh, there were troubles with some files containing more than one AVCodec
struct, did not recognized them all...

> have you even tried to compile this?
>
> please make sure
> make && make test
> works before submitting patches

Something weird drove me to mail that, I apologize to you for wasting
your time!

Ok, revision 2 attached freed of these mistakes and compiles well. I'm
not 100% sure that the 'make test' succeeded, as there are some lines of
output at the end indicating some issues. As far as I can see, none of
them shall be caused by me. To be sure about that, I also attached the
last few line of the test run.

I hope it will be worth reviewing this time.
TB