[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code participation

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann
Wed Apr 1 22:46:08 CEST 2009

Stefano Sabatini schrieb:
> Please indent properly the patch, these random reindents make hard to
> distinguish signal from the noise.

Yes. Still using TAB for indenting, will not be a problem in a final
patch submission. I think its a problem in one or two files of the
patch, though not a big one. Thus, my patch has not been PSNR optimized.

I got it, believe me. And changing the indention behaviour is on my
priority list.