[FFmpeg-devel] rtsp/rdt streaming from bbc (was: ask for advieof doing Qualification task -- M95 Playback System)

Edward Hervey bilboed
Wed Apr 1 19:16:50 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 15:11 +0300, Kvikant, Christian (Scilla) wrote:
> Ronald wrote:
> >
> > I've been told the iPhone blocks UDP
> > traffic altogether.
> >

> Can't be right... Using GStreamer (and the gstffmpeg plugin) I'm currently
> receiving a multicast RTP feed from a Linksys wireless webcam.

  The default behaviour of rtspsrc on gstreamer is to first try using
udp, and then after 10s if no data was received it switches to tcp.
That's maybe why it works.

  Edward