[FFmpeg-devel] The fate of Fate

Attila Kinali attila
Mon Sep 29 14:38:34 CEST 2008

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:17:57 +0100
Alex Beregszaszi <alex at rtfs.hu> wrote:

> > We'll make a note to just post a snide remark on ffmpeg-devel instead of
> > trying to contact you directly.  It's infinitely more effective.
>
> I cannot do anything against the brokeness of your mailing system.

Broken? I take great care that my mail system is always in perfect
condition. So, i'd very much like to know what problems you are
speaking about. Especialy, what kind of problems would keep you
from answering my mails for half a year? Or keep you from answering
your phone?

And while we are at it, we would pretty much appreciate if
you could transfere the ownership of the domain to either
Diego, Mans or me, so that we could fix problems with our
DNS servers in a timely manner.

Thank you very much

			Attila Kinali
--